Entry Fee: $10.00 per Project
Entry Deadline: December 1, 2022
Check in and Interviewing: TBD and individually scheduled
Final Judging: TBD
Sale: Friday, January 6, 2023 6:00 PM
1. Read general rules and regulations.
2. Age Divisions: Junior (grades K-3), Intermediate (grades 4-8) and Senior (grades
3. Youth must cook their own entry and may enter one food item per division.
Cooking is defined as combining and heating ingredients in various ways.
4. Food Divisions:
e. Fruit & Vegetable
5. Food items requiring refrigeration will not be accepted.
6. All food items will be tasted by judges.
7. All food must be presented in a disposable pastry box with a window -OR- in a
disposable aluminum pan with a clear lid. No decorations.
8. Interview questions will be based on content presented in 4-H and high school
food and nutrition classes. Topics include, but are not limited to, MyPlate,
Nutrition, Food Safety, Cooking Techniques, Cost Analysis, and Agricultural
Processes (pertaining to food).
9. Entries will be subject to public viewing at the General Store. Participants may
add decorations to their entries at the General Store.