Entry Fee: $10.00 per Project
Entry Deadline: December 1, 2022
Weigh in/ Check in: Thursday, January 5, 2023 12:30 PM
Release: Conclusion of judging all species on Thursday, January 5,
2023 Judging: Thursday, January 5, 2023 3:00 PM
Sale: Friday, January 6, 2023 6:00 PM
1. Read general rules and regulations
2. Classes will be established for:
A. Finewool Crossbred:
C. Medium Wool
3. Lambs must be owned and in possession of the exhibitor in accordance with the
Texas State Validation Guidelines.
4. Lambs must be slick shorn by December 18
th. (KNEE & HOCK UP)
5. No shearing, washing or trimming at the show except for boots.
6. No patch sheering.
7. Boots may be trimmed prior to arrival at the show. (KNEE & HOCK DOWN)
8. No covers or blankets to weigh in.
9. Classes will be broken by weight. The Livestock Committee will break classes as evenly
10. Any animals that are deemed unruly will automatically be sifted. All sifted animals must
be removed from the barn immediately.
11. Premium sale sheets are due immediately after each show.